Facilitation and Coordination Services – Safety and Community Well-Being Network
Submissions under review
Revised September 15, 2021
Richard D. Oppelt
Manager, Procurement Services
Tel: (604) 590-7274
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey (the “City”) is convening a new safety and community well-being network (the “Network”) as part of its response to the pandemic and to enhance services for people with vulnerabilities such as those experiencing homelessness.
The City is seeking a Consultant to provide facilitation and coordination Services for the new strategic Network. The Network is anticipated to begin operation in 2021 and be in place for a minimum of 2 years.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The Consultant will work with the City in the early stages of establishing the Network to provide services including, but not limited to:
- Provide recommendations on design and structure of the Network;
- create terms of reference and other documentation to support the Network operation;
- assist with recommendations for governance and oversight mechanisms; and
- facilitate outreach to partners and stakeholders (e.g., government and NGO partners and community organizations) to participate in the Network.
In addition, the Consultant will provide ongoing Services to support to the Network which may include:
- facilitation of meetings;
- coordination of logistics (including scheduling of meetings, and the creation of templates for agendas, meeting records etc.);
- drafting of meeting records and reports arising from the business of the Network; and
- support communication and coordination of other initiatives arising out of the Network.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (collectively, the “Websites”), and upon posting, any addenda will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the Websites for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal the Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the contact person named above.