Request for Quotations
The City of Surrey invites Contractors to provide a quotation for:
Material Screening and Filling Operation - Stokes Pit
Job site location is 19475 - 26th Avenue, Surrey, BC.
DESCRIPTION OF SCOPE OF WORK
- Screen the mound that is approximately 1,000,000 cubic meters in size and comprised of 40% structural materials and 60% non-structural materials;
- Approximately 300,000 cubic meters of screened structural materials is to then be transported a short distance onsite (approximately 850m) for stockpiling. None of the 300,000 cubic metres of screened structural fill material is required to be transported offsite
- the furnishing of relevant certificates confirming the Work conforms to requirements of Authorities having jurisdiction.
The scope of Work includes the provision of all labour, supervision, materials, plant, equipment, survey, permits, and inspections, and related services as may be required.
Additional scope may include the following:
- Compacting and grading the 300,000 cubic meters of materials;
- Trucking the non-structural materials offsite to designated sites as may be determined by the Contractor and/or City.
RFQ document for download: - Revised as per Addendum No. 1
Material Screening and Filling Operation - Revised (.pdf)
Schedule C - Form of Quotation - Revised (.doc)
Trow Report (.pdf)
Geo Pacific Report (.pdf)
Addendum No. 1 - Revised RFQ (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 9, 2017
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 12, 2017
Addendum No. 3 - REVISED CLOSING (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 14, 2017
Addendum No. 4 (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 23, 2017
Addendum No. 5 (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 26, 2016
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:00 am
Stokes Pit - 28th Avenue entrance approximately 195 block, Surrey, BC
If the Owner determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the Owner’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website) and the Owner Website at www.surrey.ca (the “Owner Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the Owner Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.