Meeting Notices, Agendas, & Public Hearing Items for the Week of November 27, 2023.
- Notice of Lane and Road Closure - Portion of Lane Adjacent to 10502, 10510, and 10520 – 124 Street and 12453 – 105 Avenue; And a Portion of Road Adjacent to 10502 – 124 Street, 10529 – 125 Street, 12409 – 104 Avenue, and 12453 and 12463 – 105 Avenue
- Notice of Amendment to "Council Procedure Bylaw, 2004, No. 15300, Amendment Bylaw, 2023, No. 21106"
To participate in a committee meeting, see the agenda below for further instructions. For more information, review the Committees, Commissions, Boards and Task Forces page.
Day & Date
Status (Open or Closed)
|There are no meetings scheduled|
Council Meeting Types
Learn about the four types of council meetings. All regular council and committee meetings are open to the public.
Open to the public, this less formal meeting of City Council is usually held on Monday afternoons. This meeting provides a forum for the public to bring concerns before Council to be heard. These meetings also deal with reports and recommendations from City staff that generally require a presentation or a more lengthy discussion process.
Regular Council – Land Use
Official community plan, zoning bylaw, or other land-use applications are first introduced at the Land Use meetings held on Monday afternoons. Council reviews and comments on the applications brought forward by the Planning Department and decides whether or not to proceed to resident input in a Public Hearing meeting. Once the public has had the opportunity to provide input, the applications are reviewed again at a future Land Use meeting at which time they may be approved or denied.
Regular Council – Public Hearing
When an application for change to an official community plan or zoning bylaw is received, a public hearing is held in order for local residents to provide input that will assist Council in the decision-making process. These open meetings are held on Monday evenings and are livestreamed on our website. Archived recordings of proceedings are also available for two years following the meeting.
This is a brief meeting held in order to close the next meeting to the public and explain why. A Closed meeting is also called an 'In-Camera' meeting although the meeting is not filmed.
How to Review Council Packages
Council packages are bookmarked for easy navigation.
View the package in your web browser
- To open the package, click on the Council package link.
- Navigate through the document by clicking on the bookmark tab on the left-hand side of the document. Select the bookmark for each item to view the associated appendices.
Download and save the package onto your computer
Check if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download Acrobat for free.
- To open the package, select the council package link.
- Save the document to your computer.
- Open the file and in the panel on the left-hand side of the document click on the bookmark tab to reveal the bookmarks for each item considered by council.
- Navigate through the document by clicking on the bookmark for each item and expanding the bookmark to view the associated appendices.
Public Hearing Items - December 4, 2023
Welcome back to Council Chambers! Council meetings will be held in person. Learn how to participate in and attend this special council meeting.
|Planning File No. 7922-0221-00 & 7922-0222-00||7790 King George Boulevard and 7850 King George Boulevard
(7890 King George Boulevard)
|Planning File No. 7923-0065-00||6568 - 129A Street||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 21093|
|Planning File No. 7921-0282-00||10187 - 173 Street||Bylaw Notice|
|Planning File No. 7922-0352-00||12538 Old Yale Road||Bylaw Notice|
|Corporate Report 2023-R191||Bylaw Notice|
|Corporate Report 2023-R162||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 21085|
Public Notification - Rezoning
There are no speaking opportunities for Rezoning Public Notifications. Your comments must be received in writing for Council's consideration
|Planning File No. 7922-0351-00||18536 – 64 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 21090|
|Planning File No. 7921-0332-00||12252 – 97 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 21094|
Public Notification - Permits
There are no speaking opportunities for Development Variance Permits and Temporary Use Permits. Your comments must be received in writing for Council's consideration
|Planning File No. 7923-0264-00||10230 - 133A Street; 13380, 13386 - 102A Avenue||Temporary Use Permit Notice|