Child Care Facilities
Find child care facilities in Surrey or learn how to set one up.
There are two ways to find child care facilities available in Surrey:
- Visit Fraser Health's website to find a licensed child care service in your community; or
- Search the Child Care Options Resource and Referral (CCRR) child care database. The CCRR also provides assistance with child care subsidy applications and other resources for parents and child care providers.
Setting Up Your Own Child Care Centre
Child care centres with three or more children must:
- Be licensed by Fraser Health Authority, Community Care Facilities Licensing;
- Meet the City of Surrey's zoning regulations; and
- Meet the requirements of the BC Building Code (Building, Fire, and Electrical Code regulations).
Refer to the City of Surrey's Setting up a Licensed Child Care Facility guide for more information.
Go to Fraser Health's website to apply for a child care licence and access other resources for child care operators.