Cultural Grants Application: Operating
Apply for an operating grant.
Application deadline is 11:59pm on October 3, 2023
Operating grants have different criteria and funding levels than other grants, and are typically more competitive. Review the operating grant eligibility.
To avoid losing your work, we encourage you to review this application, answer the questions in a separate document and to copy and paste into this form when you are ready to submit it.
After you click ‘submit’ for the application on this page, you will need to send the following documents as Word or PDF documents to: CulturalGrants@Surrey.ca.
Please follow the below naming conventions:
Subject line: Organization Name – 2024 application
Document name(s): OrganizationName_Document name
We will not contact applicants to address errors or request missing application requirements The following information is required for your application to be considered complete:
- Names, address, and board positions of Board members
- Completed budget using the Cultural Grants Budget Template
- Financial statements from the most recent reported on year- must be independently produced with a Notice to Reader. Financial statements must include:
- Balance sheet, income statement, and notes
- An itemized list of grants identified by funder (either confirmed or pending), included in the budget sheet
- A break down of operating net assets, with unrestricted net and capital assets
- Optional: up to 3 letters of support
- Optional: Other relevant support documents