Conditions of Use
The City of Surrey owns this Website.
The City of Surrey ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Website.
You may use this Website only if you agree to the following terms.
The City grants to you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the website and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You will not use the Website to infringe on the personal rights, property rights or privacy rights of any person.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Website and that you have only a limited right to use this Website.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Website.
- You acknowledge that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in British Columbia with respect to your use of the Website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Website will take place in the courts of British Columbia.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any email that you send to the City.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Website immediately.
The City of Surrey does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this Website. Before you act on information that you find on this Website, the City encourages you to confirm any facts that are important to you and the decisions you make. While the City strives to provide useful and accurate information on this Website, you should know that errors may appear from time to time and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
The City of Surrey takes great care and pride in creating this Website and is always on the lookout for technical glitches that effect how the Website works. When the City finds them on its end, the City will fix them. Unfortunately, your home computer may cause some glitches that effect how you see the Website, and that is beyond the City's control.
The City of Surrey recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of an individual's personal information is important. The City of Surrey has developed a Web Privacy Code that outlines how the City of Surrey obtains, retains and uses personal information obtained through this Website.
This website may contain links to other websites. The City of Surrey is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
Copyrights & Trademarks
The City logo, crest and banner are registered Trademarks of the City. All product names mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The City of Surrey does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to, or linked to, in this Website, nor does the City verify or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at external sites.
Some of the services and application(s) (or "App(s)") featured on this Website are operated and maintained by third party companies. The City of Surrey provides links to such services and App(s) for information purposes only; we do not guarantee and make no representations about the quality or appropriateness of the service provided. Use of the App(s) is entirely at the user's own risk and the City of Surrey accepts no liability of any kind for using or relying on an App. All questions and inquiries regarding the App(s) should be made directly to the respective App owner.
The City of Surrey may terminate this limited licence and your use of the Website at any time. The City will have the right immediately to terminate your use of the Website in the event of any conduct by you which the City, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this limited licence.