Conditions of Use
The City of Surrey owns this Web site.
The City of Surrey ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following terms.
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You will not use the Web site to infringe on the personal rights, property rights or privacy rights of any person.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in British Columbia with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the courts of British Columbia.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the City.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
The City of Surrey does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this Web site. Before you act on information that you find on this Web site, the City encourages you to confirm any facts that are important to you and the decisions you make. While the City strives to provide useful and accurate information on this Web site, you should know that errors may appear from time to time and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
The City of Surrey takes great care and pride in creating this Web site and is always on the lookout for technical glitches that effect how the Web site works. When the City finds them on its end, the City will fix them. Unfortunately, your home computer may cause some glitches that effect how you see the Web site -- and that is beyond the City's control.
The City of Surrey recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of an individual's personal information is important. The City of Surrey has developed a Web Privacy Code that outlines how the City of Surrey obtains, retains, and uses personal information obtained through this Web site.
This website may contain links to other websites. The City of Surrey is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The City logo, crest and banner are registered Trademarks of the City. All product names mentioned on this Web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The City of Surrey does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site, nor does the City verify or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites.
The City of Surrey may terminate this limited licence and your use of the Web site at any time. The City will have the right immediately to terminate your use of the Web site in the event of any conduct by you which the City, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this limited licence.