City of Surrey Employee Portal
Current City of Surrey employees can now access the Employee Portal from anywhere, at any time through any device. The Portal gives staff access to CityNet, PeopleSoft, and FMS.
To get started:
- Visit www.surrey.ca/employeeportal from any personal device (smartphone, tablet, home computer).
- Log into the Employee Portal using your City of Surrey Network User ID and Password. If it's your first time, follow the Employee Portal User Set Up Guide.
If you have any questions or are experiencing technical difficulties with the Employee Portal please contact the IT Service Desk at IT-ServiceDesk@surrey.ca or call 604-591-4444.
Access PeopleSoft from Anywhere, Anytime
To access PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service log into the Employee Portal, and follow these simple steps:
- From the CityNet homepage, click on PeopleSoft under “Quick Links".
- Log into PeopleSoft using your PeopleSoft User ID and Password to begin exploring PeopleSoft Self-Service Options.
Apply for Internal Jobs
To apply for internal job postings, click on the Careers tile from the Employee Self Service homepage in PeopleSoft. Review the Quick Reference Guide for Internal Applicants for more details.
View Your Pay Advice Information
To view your pay advice, click on the Pay tile from the Employee Self Service homepage in PeopleSoft. Download the Pay Advice Quick Reference Guide for more details.
Click on the My Information tile from the Employee Self Service homepage in PeopleSoft to:
- View your leave balance information (under Surrey Benefits)
- View your T4T4A slip (under Year End T4/T4A & Consent > View T4/T4A Slips)
Employee Self Service
Access PeopleSoft's self-service options from anywhere, at any time to also:
- View your total rewards statement, compensation history, benefits and dependents/beneficiaries
- Update your personal and emergency contact information
- Browse the organizational chart and company directory
- Sign up for the City Hall Pool Vehicle program