Surrey Civic Theatres Rentals
Our venues, your event...unforgettable! Find rental information here.
Surrey Civic Theatres facilities are currently closed and events and rentals at the Main Stage and Studio Theatre in the Surrey Arts Centre, and Centre Stage in City Hall have been cancelled until further notice. Reopening plans in the fall are still to be determined, and no new bookings for 2020 are being taken at this time. In the interim, check out our Digital Stage for performing arts presentations you can enjoy from home.
Our venues, your event...unforgettable!
Put yourself at ease and choose Surrey Civic Theatres to host your next event. Our versatile, accessible venues, friendly professional staff, and production expertise provide the foundation for an exceptional event experience.
Each year our knowledgeable and dedicated staff support hundreds of performances and events. From the big picture to the smallest detail we’ll help you create an unforgettable event for your guests.
For an overview of rental opportunities see our Surrey Civic Theatres rental brochure.
Promotions Support for Renters of Surrey Civic Theatres
So you're thinking of hosting your event with Surrey Civic Theatres?
We know you want lots of people to attend your event and have a fabulous experience!
It's important for renters to have their own promotions plan in place. For performing arts events open to a general audience, Surrey Civic Theatres provides additional promotions support that includes:
- Page on the City of Surrey / Surrey Civic Theatres website
- Listing in the Surrey Civic Theatres digital newsletter
- Posters on display at Surrey Arts Centre, and Centre Stage at Surrey City Hall
- Listing on the electronic sign at 88 Avenue/King George Boulevard (pictured above)
- Suggestions for opportunities that renters can do themselves (e.g. we provide a list of local media contacts)
Learn more about Surrey Civic Theatres.