Temporary Office Trailer Permit
Learn about permit requirements for using a trailer as a temporary office.
In general, trailers cannot be used for offices. Temporary trailer permits are available for the following office uses:
- Construction site trailer
- Temporary institutional offices
- Temporary business offices
Permits are valid for a 6-month period. The permit cost is $100 plus the cost of utilities if the trailer is hooked into City of Surrey utility services.
If you require a Temporary Office Trailer Permit, follow these steps to successfully receive your permit:
- Complete the Temporary Trailer Permit Application
- Get a letter of authorization from the property owner along with a site plan showing where the trailer will be located on the property.
- Contact the Business Licence team at 604-591-4370 to confirm the fee.
Completed forms and supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
City of Surrey
13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8