Surrey Nature Centre
Nestled beside Green Timbers Urban Forest, the Surrey Nature Centre is a place for kids and adults to explore nature in Surrey.
Surrey Nature Centre is closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
14225 Green Timbers Way
Surrey, BC V3T 0J2
Self Guided Story Trails
Visit the park and take a walk along our Story Trail featuring a nature-related story book - books and routes change every Monday.
- Oct 19 – 26: Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- Oct 26 – Nov 2: Halloween Tree by Susan Montanari AND When Pumpkins Fly by Margaret Lawrence
- Nov 2 – 9: Gifts from Raven by Kung Jaadee
- Nov 9 – 16: The Elders are Watching by David Bouchard
- Nov 16 – 23: The Hike by Alison Farrell
- Nov 23 – 30: Where’s Rodney? By Carmen Bogan
- Nov 30 – Dec 7: The Sharing Circle by Theresa “Corky” Larsen-Jonasson
- Dec 7 – 14: A Stone Sat Still by Brendan Wenzel
Virtual School Programs & Teacher Activity Kits
Parking Lot Upgrades
We are expanding our plaza and adding more parking at the Surrey Nature Centre. There will be minor disruptions to our parking facilities while this work is being carried out. See the design plan.