May Tree Sale
Purchase up to 3 trees to plant in your yard.
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
All trees are $20
Your new trees will increase your property value, help the environment, provide shade and insulation for your home, and make your neighbourhood more livable. Each tree planted contributes to growing the urban forest and increases tree canopy coverage across the City.
- This program is for private properties in Surrey.
- Trees are only available to Surrey residents.
- Maximum 3 per person, 6 per household.
- You will need a MySurrey account with a valid Surrey address to purchase.
How to Buy
Sales are open from April 23 at 9:00am to May 5, 2021 (while quantities last). Once sales open:
- Start by choosing your pickup time. All pickups are on Sunday, May 9. We cannot accommodate early or late pickups.
- Select the person from your account to register.
- Choose up to three trees from the list. If you can’t change the quantity from 0, that species is sold out.
- Proceed to payment. All trees are $20 each.
On May 9, arrive at the Surrey Operations Centre (6651 148 St) right at your pickup time. Do not arrive early.
- Trees are $20 each. All purchases are first come, first served. Limited quantity available for each tree species.
No additional purchases will be allowed at pickup.
- Minimize number of people in your vehicle during pickup.
- Staff will maintain physical distancing for pickups. Staff cannot load or secure trees into vehicles for residents.
- Most trees are in 5-gallon pots and are up to 12 feet tall. Ensure your vehicle can accommodate this size of tree.
Trees average 2-3cm caliper size. Most would not meet the size requirements as replacement trees, and we are unable to guarantee the size of specific trees in advance of purchase.
Troubleshooting MySurrey Account:
- For the best registration experience, use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
- If you have any issues registering online, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Visit our New Online Registration System page for more information including video tutorials and guidelines.
There are many resources available to help you determine which trees are suitable for your property. Try one of these as a starting point:
- Specimen Trees Reference Guide
- Missouri Botanical Garden Plant Finder
- Gardenia Plant Guide
- Choosing the Right Tree
'*' denotes very limited availability
- Acer griseum
- Acer palmatum - Shishigashira
- Acer palmatum - Inaba Shidare*
- Cornus kousa - Venus*
- Cornus kousa - Satomi
- Fagus sylvatica
- Ginko biloba - Saratoga
- Magnolia - Sunburst
- Magnolia - Golden Gift
- Magnolia - Coates
- Magnolia - Daybreak
- Magnolia - Susan
- Magnolia - loebneri Donna*
- Magnolia - Galaxy*
- Parrotia - Persian Spire
- Styrax japonica - Snowcone
- Apple - Haralson
- Apple - Honeygold
- Apple - Liberty
- Apple - Gravenstein
- Apple - Espalier - Combo
- Apple - Spartan
- Apple - Scarlet Sentinel
- Apple - Melrose
- Apple - Pommier x Golden Reinette
- Apple - Fireside*
- Apple - Golden Sentinel*
- Apple - Chehalis*
- Apple - Honeycrisp*
- Pear - Asian - Chojuro*
- Pear - Asian - Kosui*
- Pear - Asian - Nijiseiki*
- Pear - Anjou*
- Pear - Bosc*
- Pear - Chojuro*
- Cherry - Lapins
- Cherry - Stella
- Cherry - Rainier*
- Cherry - Royal Ann*
- Fig - Panache Tiger*
- Fig - Texas Blue Giant*
- Plum - Italian*
- Hazelnut – Yamhill
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about registration or your MySurrey account: 604-501-5100