Promote an Event
Submit your event listing to the City of Surrey Events Calendar.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, this service is no longer being offered. Please email email@example.com for more details or to ask about the suitability of your event for posting to our calendar in the future.
To support community events, the City of Surrey offers Community Event promotion through our Events Calendar. Submit your event to let residents know what's happening in their neighbourhood!
This calendar is available to community groups that are promoting local events that align with the City’s vision to be a thriving, green and inclusive city.
Community Events Calendar Criteria
All events submitted to our event calendar must:
- Take place in Surrey
- Be free or not for profit
- Be open to the general public and not require membership
- Be primarily for entertainment or leisure purposes
- Occur one time (e.g., annually) and not be ongoing
- Appeal to a broad number of the City's community and visitors
- Support the City's goals, objectives, policies and bylaws
- Be non-partisan, non-racial, non-denominational, non-sexist and non-political
- Not be based on the sale of products or services
The City of Surrey reserves the right to decline events that don’t meet the above criteria and the right to feature events that do not meet the above criteria, yet highlight a unique aspect of the community.
Display of content on City properties and mediums does not constitute endorsement of the content by the City.
Submit Your Event
Submit your event details using the form below. Submissions for requests from event holders must be received at least 10 business days in advance but no more than 2 months prior of the event start date. Event details might be edited and approval can take up to 3 business days.