North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is open for drop-in access to the weight room and skating programs in the arena.
We're excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. We are planning to restart operations based on the province’s phased Restart Plan and provide programs safely for both staff and residents. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we hire and train additional staff in order to gradually offer more services at Parks, Recreation and Culture facilities.
The majority of drop-in activities no longer require reservations. The current reservation system will remain in place for all group fitness and some other activities.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is open for user groups with approved Return to Sport plans in place. Please review the Arena Operation Guidelines for Organized Events with the membership prior to attending pre-booked rentals. For rental inquires, please contact 604-501-5877 for more information.
In addition, the arena is open for drop-in skating programs. Skate and helmet rentals are available.
The weight room is now open for drop-in access during hours of operation.
The facility is located on 126A Street, off of 110 Avenue. This new address is not yet registering with external mapping applications, which we are working on getting updated.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- In person at any recreation facility
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
The facility features:
- 3 sheets of ice
- Skate sharpening
- Skate and helmet rentals
- Outdoor activity areas
- Community meeting space
- Food services (closed)
The following accessibility features are at North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex:
- Plexi puck boards at the player’s benches and penalty boxes
- All three sheets of ice are para-ice hockey ready
- Removable player’s benches
- Six sleds for loan
- Ice can be made 100% level access
- Additional bench width for player’s change rooms
Our 5,600 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with Wi-Fi and has:
- 28 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 12 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 180, weight machines and 3 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 75 pounds
The following accessible equipment is in North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex's weight room:
- Cybex Selectorize equipment including leg press, shoulder press, chest press, chest fly, row/rear det and lat pull
- Ski Erg
- SciFit (Arm Bike)
- Progression fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Raised stretching mat
- Rope pull
- Dual Cable Cross machine