North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is open for fitness classes, weight room access and user groups.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is open for fitness classes, drop-in access to the weight room during hours of operation and user groups. For rental inquires, please contact 604-501-5877 for more information.
The facility is located on 126A Street, off of 110 Avenue. This new address is not yet registering with external mapping applications, which we are working on getting updated.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- In person at any recreation facility
NEW! Starting July 1, sign up for most drop-in activities 72 hours in advance
Join your favourite drop-in activity or find a new hobby!
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
The facility features:
- 3 sheets of ice
- Skate sharpening
- Skate and helmet rentals
- Outdoor activity areas
- Community meeting space
- Food services (closed)
The following accessibility features are at North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex:
- Plexi puck boards at the player’s benches and penalty boxes
- All three sheets of ice are para-ice hockey ready
- Removable player’s benches
- Six sleds for loan
- Ice can be made 100% level access
- Additional bench width for player’s change rooms
Our 5,600 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with Wi-Fi and has:
- 28 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 12 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 180, weight machines and 3 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 75 pounds
The following accessible equipment is in North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex's weight room:
- Cybex Selectorize equipment including leg press, shoulder press, chest press, chest fly, row/rear det and lat pull
- Ski Erg
- SciFit (Arm Bike)
- Progression fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Raised stretching mat
- Rope pull
- Dual Cable Cross machine
The facility has a dedicated fitness studio for indoor cycling and fitness classes. View the drop-in schedules for times and classes!