North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex
Surrey’s newest facility has reopened.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. In light of the Provincial Health Order issued on November 7, 2020, group indoor physical activities will be suspended until further notice to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is Surrey's newest recreation facility, located in North Surrey's diverse and growing community. With our commitment to building healthy communities, we aim to provide a variety of hockey and skating programs and large sporting events.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is now open for user groups with approved Return to Sport plans in place.
The Fitness Centre is now open by appointment only. To allow more people to participate, we respectfully ask that you limit yourself to one booking per day.
The facility is located on 126A Street, off of 110 Avenue. This new address is not yet registering with external mapping applications, which we are working on getting updated.
For Everyone's Safety
- Participants who are sick will not be allowed entry.
- Reduced capacity inside facility.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout facility.
- Participants must arrive fully dressed with the exception of skates/helmets.
- Participants to be allowed entry 10 minutes prior to ice time.
- Answer verbal health screening and hand sanitization upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times both on and off the ice.
- Maximum 10 people per dressing room.
- Showers within dressing rooms remain closed.
- Washroom access within lobby will be open.
- Water fountains closed. Participants to bring filled water bottle.
- Food Service closed.