North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex
Surrey's newest facility is now open for user groups only. The fitness centre opens September 21. Pre-registration is required.
As part of our phased approach, Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities will gradually begin to re-open, starting on August 17 with the North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex (arena only). More gradual re-openings will happen on September 8, September 9, and mid-October. Dates are subject to change. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is Surrey's newest recreation facility, located in North Surrey's diverse and growing community. With our commitment to building healthy communities, we aim to provide a variety of hockey and skating programs and large sporting events.
North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex is now open for user groups with approved Return to Sport plans in place.
The Fitness Centre will reopen September 21, 2020 by appointment only. To allow more people to participate, we respectfully ask that you limit yourself to one booking per day.
The facility is located on 126A Street, off of 110 Avenue. This new address is not yet registering with external mapping applications, which we are working on getting updated.
For Everyone's Safety
- Participants who are sick will not be allowed entry.
- Reduced capacity inside facility.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout facility and disinfection between user groups.
- Participants must arrive fully dressed with the exception of skates/helmets.
- Participants to be allowed entry 10 minutes prior to ice time.
- Answer verbal health screening and hand sanitization upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times both on and off the ice.
- Users will be escorted to and from dressing rooms.
- Maximum 10 people per dressing room.
- Showers & washrooms within dressing rooms remain closed.
- Washroom access within lobby will be open.
- Water fountains closed. Participants to bring filled water bottle.
- Food Service closed.