Explore a variety of meeting and event spaces available for rent at civic facilities in Surrey.
Host your next meeting or event at one of our recreation facilities in Surrey. We have various types and sizes of rooms available on a first-come, first serve basis. All halls and rental spaces have limited rental availability at this time.
Review our Facility Rental Fees and complete your rental request online. If you have questions about a rental, please contact the facility directly.
Rental Facility Updates
- Kwomais Lodge will be available for rentals starting November 13, 2023.
- There are no rentals available at Bear Creek Pavilion, Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Clayton Hall.
- Rentals at Sunnyside Hall and Elgin Hall will have limited capacity. Complete the online booking form before calling to inquire about availability.
- Group public swim bookings are not available at Guildford Recreation Centre.
Photo Galleries by Community
- Cloverdale Rental Facilities
- Fleetwood Rental Facilities
- Guildford Rental Facilities
- Newton Rental Facilities
- South Surrey Rental Facilities
- Whalley Rental Facilities
Extra Rental Costs
Staffing costs may be added to the permit. Staff will open and close the facility and, depending on the location, will remain on-site to assist throughout the event. Otherwise, keys or fobs can be picked up and dropped off to open and close the facility; contact the booking clerk to coordinate.
Insurance is mandatory. Liability insurance with a minimum of $5 million in coverage naming the City of Surrey as additional insured. Contact the booking clerk for additional information.
Access the Facility
Access to the facility is the start time as stated on the Facility Use Permit.
Tables and Chairs
Tables and chairs are provided for indoor use only and are to be set up by the user group. We do not provide chair covers or linens. Dishes, cutlery, glassware are also not provided.
Nothing can be attached to the walls (free-standing decorations only). No open flame candles (LED candles are fine). Use of dance wax, confetti, rice or similar items is not permitted.
Deliveries & Storage
Deliveries for rentals must be done within the contract times. Overnight storage is not permitted.
It is important that noise levels be kept to a minimum by keeping doors and windows closed.
Keep Doorways Clear
Exit doors must not be blocked and must always be closed during the event.
Smoking is not permitted in the facility or in the surrounding park, where applicable.
Parking is contained to the areas designated for hall events.
Guests must leave the facility at the time stated on the Facility Use Permit under Conditions of Use. The facility must also be cleaned and returned to its original state by the end time on the permit.
Cleaning and Take Down Reminders
- Wipe off tables and chairs and return them to their original storage areas. Stack chairs as indicated.
- All appliances must be thoroughly cleaned, and all counter tops wiped. Failure to adequately clean the facility could result in a deduction from the security deposit for cleaning services.
- All garbage is to be placed in garbage dumpster and recycling in the bin provided. Please take any refundable items with you.
- Please ensure that all lights, appliances and heat are turned off, and that all the doors and windows are locked when leaving the building.