Cloverdale Arena is now open for user groups only.
As part of our phased approach, Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities will gradually begin to re-open, starting on August 17 with the North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex (arena only). More gradual re-openings will happen on September 8, September 9, and mid-October. Dates are subject to change. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Cloverdale Arena is open for user groups with approved Return to Sport plans in place. Review the Arena Re-Opening Guidelines for Minor Sport.
Upon opening, ice time will be available for 1-hour bookings for skill development only. We will evaluate safety procedures and may modify if necessary.
For Everyone's Safety
- Participants who are sick will not be allowed entry.
- Reduced capacity inside facility.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout facility and disinfection between user groups.
- Participants must arrive fully dressed with the exception of skates/helmets.
- Participants to be allowed entry 10 minutes prior to ice time.
- Answer verbal health screening and hand sanitization upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times both on and off the ice.
- Users will be escorted to and from dressing rooms.
- Maximum 10 people per dressing room.
- Showers & washrooms within dressing rooms remain closed.
- Washroom access within lobby will be open.
- Water fountains closed. Participants to bring filled water bottle.
- Food Service closed.