South Surrey Arena
South Surrey Arena is open for user groups and skating programs.
Most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Low intensity group fitness classes will be suspended as of March 30, 2021. Masks are required inside all City facilities. When exercising in our weight rooms, masks are mandatory at all times to comply with Provincial Health Orders.
Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Located in the middle of the South Surrey Athletic Park, South Surrey Arena is surrounded by forests and athletic fields. This facility is also one of only two Olympic-sized rinks in the Lower Mainland.
South Surrey Arena is open for user groups with approved Return to Sport plans in place. Review the Arena Guidelines for Minor Sport.
The arena is now open for registered drop-in skating activities and skating lessons at South Surrey Arena.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Register to book your time at the arena. So that everyone may participate, we respectfully ask that patrons limit themselves to one activity per day.
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
For Everyone's Safety
- Participants who are sick will not be allowed entry.
- Reduced capacity inside facility.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout facility.
- Participants must arrive fully dressed with the exception of skates/helmets.
- Participants to be allowed entry 10 minutes prior to ice time.
- Answer verbal health screening and hand sanitization upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times both on and off the ice.
- Maximum 10 people per dressing room.
- Showers within dressing rooms remain closed.
- Washroom access within lobby will be open.
- Water fountains closed. Participants to bring filled water bottle.
- Food Service closed.
- 20,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Fixed seating for 1242
- Score board with flexible scoring and timing capabilities
- One multipurpose room
- Multi-use dressing rooms
- Wheelchair accessible on ground level and 2nd floor
- Skate Shop with skate and helmet rentals and skate sharpening
- 42' high ceiling
- Parking stalls for 296