Established as a commercial building in 1949, this structure features a vintage neon sign.
Heritage Area: Whalley
Site #: 146
Location: 10449 King George Boulevard
Registered: November 2, 1998
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Built in 1949 following rapid development along King George Highway as commercial focus for Whalley. Features a neon sign and facade surfaced by stucco and angled plank boards.
Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.