Official Community Plan
The Official Community Plan (OCP) is a statement of objectives and policies that guide City planning decisions.
Taking a comprehensive and long-term perspective, the Plan provides guidance for:
- the physical structure of the City,
- land use management,
- industrial, commercial and residential growth,
- transportation systems,
- community development,
- provision of City services and amenities,
- agricultural land use,
- environmental protection, and
- enhanced social well-being.
The OCP is established under the authority of the Province of British Columbia's Local Government Act
Follow City of Surrey on Social Media
Follow us for daily news and updates, event invitations, program information, and deadline reminders.