Official Community Plan
The Official Community Plan (OCP) is a statement of objectives and policies that guide City planning decisions.
Taking a comprehensive and long-term perspective, the Plan provides guidance for:
- the physical structure of the City,
- land use management,
- industrial, commercial and residential growth,
- transportation systems,
- community development,
- provision of City services and amenities,
- agricultural land use,
- environmental protection, and
- enhanced social well-being.
The OCP is established under the authority of the Province of British Columbia's Local Government Act
PlanSurrey 2013: Official Community Plan
On October 20, 2014, Surrey City Council adopted the City’s Official Community Plan. See the consolidated interactive OCP document by clicking on the image to the right.