Tree Sale Program
Surrey residents can buy quality trees at an affordable price to help grow the urban forest.
Surrey Parks is hosting four tree sales in 2023. There are two sales in the spring and two more later in the year.
New trees planted on your property help the environment, provide shade and insulation for your home, can increase your property value, and make your neighbourhood more livable. Each tree planted contributes to growing the urban forest and increases tree canopy coverage across the City.
Purchases are made online and then later picked up from the Surrey Operations Centre. Additional details below.
Online store opens March 1 at 9am until March 15 (while supplies last). Trees can be picked up on March 26.
Online store opens April 10 at 9am until May 3 (while supplies last). Trees can be picked up on May 15.
Additional sales will be announced at later date.
Tree pickup location is at the Surrey Operations Centre (6651 148 Street).
Eligibility & Limits
- This program is for private properties in Surrey.
- Trees are only available to Surrey residents.
- Trees must be purchased using a credit card with a Surrey billing name and address. Purchases made with billing addresses outside of Surrey will be cancelled.
- Maximum three trees per Surrey address, based on your billing address. Additional orders using the same billing address will be cancelled.
How to Buy
All trees are $20. The trees average 2 to 3 cm caliper size. Most trees are in 5 or 10-gallon pots and vary between 5 to 12 feet tall. Ensure your vehicle can accommodate this. We’re unable to guarantee the size of specific trees.
When sales open:
Ensure you meet all eligibility requirements (see above).
Select up to three trees.
Proceed to your cart and choose your pickup time. Items in your cart are not held until payment has been processed.
Optional: add a note in the text box if someone else will be picking up your trees on your behalf.
- Enter your payment details using a card with a Surrey billing name and address and check out.
You will receive a confirmation email of your order as well as a reminder prior to the pickup date at the Surrey Operations Centre (6651 148 Street).
Trees are considered final sale after pickup.
For help placing your order, call 604-501-5050.
For general inquiries, cancellations and refunds, email email@example.com. Include your order number if you have one.