Truck Parking Apps
Truckers looking for local parking spots can use the following apps to easily find and book available parking spots in Surrey.
- Truck operators can search and book truck parking spots close to their destination
- Truck operators can check real time availability of truck parking spots
- Property owners can rent truck parking spots and earn passive income
The ParkStash Truck Parking app is available on Android, iOS and Web platforms.
- Plan your day ahead of time by searching and booking truck parking spot in advance
- Stop circling around and know your alternative parking options
- Use a contactless and cashless parking platform
- Rent unused truck parking spots and earn passive income
- Book spots on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Filter spots based on amenities desired like washrooms and truck wash
- Filter spots based on your vehicle type and size
- Truck operators can find the most appropriate parking location by size of vehicle, time of parking, charges, reviews, ratings and amenities
- Truck operators can pre-book parking spaces by hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly options
- Property owners can register their vacant space and earn more
The GeoPark Truck Parking app is available on mobile and web platforms.
- Real time search of the nearest parking space, Booking and confirmation
- Filters related to pricing, amenities, services, nearby location and many more
- Digital and offline payment options
- Dedicated Help Desk for support, coordination between lot owners and trucks
- Analytical records for future planning
- Rating for lot owners on the basis of their services
* The application(s) (or “App(s)”) listed above are operated and maintained by third party companies. The City of Surrey has provided links for information purposes only; we do not guarantee and make no representations about the quality or appropriateness of the service provided. Use of the App(s) is entirely at the user’s own risk and the City of Surrey accepts no liability of any kind for using or relying on an App. All questions and inquiries regarding the App(s) should be made directly to the respective App owner.