Update your mailing address through BC Assessment if you've moved.

If your mailing address, name or owners of your property change, you are responsible for updating your information. You must update your information with the Province, BC Assessment and any City of Surrey departments you have permits or contact with.

As a property owner, you are responsible for payment of your property tax and utilities, whether or not you receive a notice.

Find out how to update your property tax information:


Change Property Tax & Utility Address Online

For the fastest service, update your mailing address online through BC Assessment.

Your property identification:
Assessment Area = (11/14) South Fraser (Richmond/Delta/Surrey/White Rock)
Area = 14
Jurisdiction = 326
Roll Number = Your Folio Number


Change Property Tax & Utility Address by Mail

Fill out the Change of Address form. This form is also available at City Hall. Once the form is printed, completed and signed, send it or drop it off at:

City Hall, Property & Payment Services
13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8