Mud Bay

Learn how the City is protecting Surrey's floodplains and how you can prevent minor flooding on your property.

In Surrey, flooding can occur due to rainfall, snowmelt, high tides, or a combination of events.

Flood control and prevention involves our City infrastructure as well as your efforts as a private property owner.

Flood Prevention

Prevent flooding on your property and in your neighbourhood with our flooding prevention tips for homeowners.

Raking leaves