Friends of the Museum and Archives Society
See how the Friends of the Museum and Archives help preserve Surrey's heritage. Become a member and enjoy the benefits membership brings.
The Friends of the Museum and Archives are a non-profit charitable organization, originally formed in 2000 to raise capital funds to support the development of a new Museum facility.
Building dynamic museum and heritage experiences.
In partnership with the community, we advocate, fundraise and create awareness for Surrey’s heritage facilities, museums, and experiences.
What we do
- Support Museum of Surrey, Historic Stewart Farm and Surrey Archives
- Sponsor admission fees at Museum of Surrey & Historic Stewart Farm
- Fundraise for future growth of Museum of Surrey, Historic Stewart Farm, Surrey Archives, and support other heritage projects in Surrey
- Encourage endowments and gifts
- Raise awareness of Surrey’s heritage
Become a friend today! Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invites for exhibition openings and events
- Seasonal updates on Museum of Surrey, Historic Stewart Farm and Surrey Archives exhibits, programs and special events
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
One-Year Membership: $10
Three-Year Membership: $25
Friends’ Endowment Fund
The Friends’ Endowment Fund provides annual income that enables the society to make annual contributions to support projects at Museum of Surrey, Historic Stewart Farm and Surrey Archives.
Ways to give
- Cash donations
- Planned gifts
- Wills and bequests
- Gifts in kind
The Friends are a registered charity, under the name Friends of the Surrey Museum and Archives Society, charitable number: 89251 8812 RR0001
Friends of the Museum and Archives
c/o 17671 – 56 Ave
Surrey, BC V3S 1C9