Industrial Lands & Business Parks
Learn more about Surrey's business parks and industrial lands.
Surrey has eight business parks that give us a competitive advantage. The business park overviews below provide specifics on each of the areas with respect to amenities, development cost charges and other information such as land use plans and maps.
- Campbell Heights Business Park (pictured above)
- South Westminster and Bridgeview Industrial Areas
- Port Kells Industrial Area
- Newton Industrial Areas and Business Parks
- Cloverdale Industrial Areas
- Rosemary Heights Business Park
- Highway 99 Corridor
- Douglas Industrial Area
Mixed Employment Lands
At 317.2 square kilometres, Surrey is the largest city in Metro Vancouver and has approximately 46% of Metro Vancouver’s total mixed employment land.
View the Industrial and Mixed Employment Designated Lands in Metro Vancouver Map.
Industrial Land Inventory
Surrey has 18% of the region's industrial lands of which 32% is undeveloped or vacant.
View the Surrey Industrial Designated Land Use and Communities Map.
Check out the Industrial Land Inventory trends on the City's Sustainability Dashboard.