Industrial Lands & Business Parks
Learn more about Surrey's business parks and industrial lands.
Surrey has 8 business parks that give us a competitive advantage. The business park overviews below provide specifics on each of the areas with respect to amenities, development cost charges and other information such as land use plans and maps.
- Campbell Heights Business Park
- South Westminster and Bridgeview Industrial Areas
- Port Kells Industrial Area
- Newton Industrial Areas and Business Parks
- Cloverdale Industrial Areas
- Rosemary Heights Business Park
- Highway 99 Corridor
- Douglas Industrial Area
Mixed Employment Lands
At 317.2 square kilometres, Surrey is the largest city in Metro Vancouver and has approximately 46% of Metro Vancouver’s total mixed employment land.
Industrial Land Inventory
Surrey has 18% of the region's industrial lands of which 32% is undeveloped or vacant.
Check out the Industrial Land Inventory trends on the City's Sustainability Dashboard.