Pause your annual Recreation Pass or receive a refund or credit on your account.
Annual Recreation Pass
As recreation facilities reopen safely, you have the option to purchase an annual Recreation Pass, a Monthly Pass, a Swipe Pass or a one-time fee.
Annual Recreation Passes are valid for registered drop-in activities at all City of Surrey indoor pools, arenas and recreation facilities. Passes are non-transferable.
- If you want to keep your annual Recreation Pass active, no action is needed.
- In the event of a facility closure, extensions will be provided to annual recreation pass holders, by the amount of impacted days or weeks. Extensions will be applied to a membership after a facility closure is completed and scheduled monthly payments will be put on hold.
- Annual Recreation Passes can be cancelled at any time. Withdrawal fees for cancelling memberships may apply. Once cancelled, future monthly payments will no longer occur.
- If your annual Recreation Pass was paid in full, and you wish to cancel your membership after its usage, you will only receive a refund for the remaining unused amount.
- Refunds will not be provided for previous usage of an annual Recreation Pass.
Request a Refund or Credit
Call Centre Hours of Operation
Patrons can request a refund or credit for programs by calling 604-501-5100 during business hours on Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Withdrawing from an Activity
Refund or Credit onto Your Account
If you want to cancel your activity, you can watch our How to Cancel Your Activity video and receive a refund or credit. Withdrawal fees may apply. If a registration was made with a credit card on your account, refunds will be provided back to your credit card.
Don't Waste Your Space
If patrons are registered for a drop-in activity and do not show or do not withdraw at least one hour before the start time of the activity, a no-show will be logged on their account. Once a patron has three no-shows logged on their account, they will be unable to use their membership for one week.