A day camp leader and kids in a day camp.

Bust boredom and sign up your children for fun day camps when school's out!

Recreation Surrey provides day camps for preschool to youth aged children when school's out for spring break!

Plan ahead and choose from a variety of weekly Fun Zone Camps, Unique Science or Nature Camps, Licensed Preschool Program or Art Camps that run from March 13 to 24, 2023.

View the digital recreation guide (page 49 to 51) for a list of camp descriptions and details. 

Spring Break Day Camps

Keep kids busy when school's out!

Registration by phone is available. Call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm and a customer service representative will be happy to help you.

In person registration is available at any Surrey Parks, Recreation & Culture facility during hours of operation. Bring your recreation passcard when you visit. 

If you need to cancel your registration, log in to your account and follow our How to Cancel Your Activity video.

Alternatively, you can call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Sundays from 9pm to 11pm and a customer service representative can cancel your registration for you.

If you no longer want to use your Recreation Pass, learn how to receive a refund.

If you are on the waitlist for a registered activity, please wait until you receive a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Waiting at the facility may not guarantee space in the activity.

Registration Tips

Secure your child's spot in day camps by following our registration tips including how-to videos, a step-by-step guide and answers to frequently asked questions.

Medical Information Forms

We encourage parents to securely store important health and contact information online in your recreation account for each child registered. Doing this once saves time and effort for parents, particularly if registered in multiple camps. Log in using your MySurrey account email and password.

Need help? Check out the Your Recreation Account Features step by step guide. 

If you prefer, you can still fill in a paper Medical Disclosure and Consent form. Pick up a paper form ahead of time at any camp location and bring the completed form with you to the first day of camp.

If your child requires medication including an inhaler or EpiPen, either complete and print out the Prescribed and Non Prescribed Medication form and bring it with you the first day of camp, or pick up a paper form ahead of time at any camp location. A doctor’s note is required for all non-prescribed medicine.

If you forget your forms on the first day of camp, blank forms are available onsite.