Indoor gymnasium activities have resumed with health protocols in place. All indoor group fitness classes remain suspended until further notice.
Most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Masks are required to be worn at all times during exercise with no exceptions. This is to ensure that patrons remain safe while exercising in City of Surrey fitness centres and gymnasiums. Anyone with a mask exemption is encouraged to exercise outside at this time.
Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Play a sport, be active, meet new people in your community and have fun in Surrey! We offer a wide variety of indoor sports activities for all ages and abilities. Equipment is provided or you can bring your own.
Register by phone
Registration by phone is available. Call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Sunday's from 9pm to 11pm and a customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Cancelling a registration
Alternatively, you can call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Sundays from 9pm to 11pm and a customer service representative can cancel your registration for you.
If you no longer want to use your Recreation Pass, learn how to receive a refund.
We are offering a limited selection of activities and following safety protocols so everyone can recreate responsibly. Please do not come to the recreation facility unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed registration will be allowed inside.
To ensure fairness for all, we ask that everyone limits to one activity per day.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-15 minutes before your scheduled session.
- Only use reserved areas and exit at the end of your reservation. Limit your ins and outs.
- Be active at a distance.
- Follow traffic flow.
- Come dressed and ready to play. There is limited access to change rooms and washrooms.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Bring your own equipment, but only what you need. Please clearly label personal equipment.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please refrain from bringing other food or beverages into the gymnasium.
- Only players that have pre-registered will be allowed in the gymnasium – spectators will not be permitted.
- Please remain on the court and side that you are assigned.
- For Family Play – please remain within your family group throughout your reservation.