In light of the Provincial Health Order, group indoor physical activities will be suspended until further notice to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Play a sport, be active, meet new people in your community and have fun in Surrey! We offer a wide variety of indoor sports activities for all ages and abilities. Equipment is provided or you can bring your own.
How to Register
- Register Online
- Call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-15 minutes before your scheduled session.
- Only use reserved areas and exit at the end of your reservation. Limit your ins and outs.
- Be active at a distance.
- Follow traffic flow.
- Come dressed and ready to play. There is limited access to change rooms and washrooms.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Bring your own equipment, but only what you need. Please clearly label personal equipment.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please refrain from bringing other food or beverages into the gymnasium.
- Only players that have pre-registered will be allowed in the gymnasium – spectators will not be permitted.
- Please remain on the court and side that you are assigned.
- For Family Play – please remain within your family group throughout your reservation.
Do not come to the recreation centre unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed bookings will be allowed inside.