Fitness & Wellness Programs
Stay active with these fitness programs offered through the City.
As part of our phased approach, Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities will gradually begin to re-open, starting on August 17 with the North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex (arena only). More gradual re-openings will happen on September 8, September 9, and mid-October. Dates are subject to change. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Surrey's recreation facilities will offer a limited selection of programs for all ages, abilities and fitness levels when we reopen this fall. Whether you're a beginner looking to ease into a new fitness routine or looking for a new way to stay fit, you'll find it in our modern, well-equipped facilities, led by experienced instructors.
Before you get started, download the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) to see if you're ready to safely participate in a physical activity.
For Everyone's Safety
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-15 minutes before your scheduled session.
- Wash your hands before you begin.
- Be active at a distance.
- Follow traffic flow.
- Only use reserved areas and exit at the end of your reservation. Limit your ins and outs.
- Sanitize hands as you transition between equipment.
- Use one piece of equipment at a time.
- Sanitize your equipment before and after use.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Leave your valuables at home. Limited open cubbies available.
Do not come to the recreation centre unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed bookings will be allowed inside.