Fitness & Wellness Programs
Select low intensity group fitness classes and indoor gymnasium activities resume March 1, 2021 with health protocols in place. High intensity activities remain suspended until further notice.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Surrey's recreation facilities offer a limited selection of modified programs. Whether you're a beginner looking to ease into a new fitness routine or looking for a new way to stay fit, you'll find it in our modern, well-equipped facilities, led by experienced instructors.
Before you get started, download the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) to see if you're ready to safely participate in a physical activity.
For Everyone's Safety
Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-15 minutes before your scheduled session.
- Wash your hands before you begin.
- Be active at a distance.
- Follow traffic flow.
- Only use reserved areas and exit at the end of your reservation. Limit your ins and outs.
- Sanitize hands as you transition between equipment.
- Use one piece of equipment at a time.
- Sanitize your equipment before and after use.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Leave your valuables at home. Limited open cubbies available.
Do not come to recreation facilities unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed bookings will be allowed inside.