Cloverdale Recreation Centre
Visit Cloverdale Recreation Centre for a limited offering of fitness and recreation activities.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex pool is scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, October 13. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
We're excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. Activities offered may be scaled up or down based on demand and public safety and may be in different locations to allow for adequate physical distancing. We will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify as necessary.
All activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and staff.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Register now to book your time at the fitness centre, wellness centre or gymnasium. So that everyone may participate, we respectfully ask that patrons limit themselves to one activity per day.
If you plan to visit seven times or more in a month, reactivating your membership is the best value. Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm or email PRCcustomerservice@surrey.ca with your name, phone number and pass ID number and a customer service agent will confirm your reactivation within 48 hours.
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre features accessible washrooms, 4 accessible parking stalls and a hearing loop located in the upstairs multipurpose room. See below for information on the accessible features of the weight room.
The Cloverdale Arena is located one block away at 6090 176 Street.
There are three gymnasiums at Cloverdale Recreation Centre.
Our 8,000 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with TV, Wi-Fi and has:
- 72 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 20 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 360, weight machines and 2 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Wellness room with 24 spin bikes, TRX and functional training equipment including a power mill
- Raised stretching mat
- Scifit Ergometer (arm bike)
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Stability and bosu balls
- Resistance bands
- Step blocks
We have two preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Join us for seniors drop-in programs or get a seniors membership.