Cloverdale Recreation Centre
Visit Cloverdale Recreation Centre for a variety of recreation activities.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre is fully-accessible facility that offers child minding services, a two-level weight room, fitness classes, gymnasium sports, a dedicated preschool room, a seniors lounge, youth lounge and much more.
Program disruptions or functional closures of facilities may occur if the minimum number of staff required to operate safely are not available to work. Some popular drop-in activities require reservations. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre's Volleyball Tournament
Ready to get back on to the volleyball court with your friends? On December 17, 2022 Cloverdale Recreation Centre is a hosting a one-day volleyball tournament for adults ages 19+ and you can join the fun! Prizes will be awarded to teams in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and snacks will be provided to all participants. Team cost is $200.
How to Register
- Register online
- In person at any recreation facility
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Join your favourite drop-in activity or find a new hobby!
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an Annual Recreation Pass for unlimited access.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre features accessible washrooms, four accessible parking stalls and a hearing loop located in the upstairs multipurpose room. See below for information on the accessible features of the weight room.
The Cloverdale Arena is located one block away at 6090 176 Street.
There are three gymnasiums at Cloverdale Recreation Centre.
Our 8,000 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with TV, Wi-Fi and has:
- 72 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 20 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 360, weight machines and 2 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Wellness room with 24 spin bikes, TRX and functional training equipment including a power mill
- Raised stretching mat
- Scifit Ergometer (arm bike)
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Stability and bosu balls
- Resistance bands
- Step blocks
Come hang out with your friends and connect with other youth in the community. Get your free youth membership and check out drop-in activities for youth too.
We have two preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Childminding is also available for parents attending fitness classes or the weight room.