Cloverdale Recreation Centre
Visit Cloverdale Recreation Centre for a limited offering of recreation activities.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. In light of the Provincial Health Order, group indoor physical activities will be suspended until further notice to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
We're excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. Activities offered may be scaled up or down based on demand and public safety and may be in different locations to allow for adequate physical distancing. We will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify as necessary.
All activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and staff.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Register now to book your time in the weight room. So that everyone may participate, we respectfully ask that patrons limit themselves to one activity per day.
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre features accessible washrooms, 4 accessible parking stalls and a hearing loop located in the upstairs multipurpose room. See below for information on the accessible features of the weight room.
The Cloverdale Arena is located one block away at 6090 176 Street.
There are three gymnasiums at Cloverdale Recreation Centre.
Our 8,000 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with TV, Wi-Fi and has:
- 72 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 20 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 360, weight machines and 2 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Wellness room with 24 spin bikes, TRX and functional training equipment including a power mill
- Raised stretching mat
- Scifit Ergometer (arm bike)
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Stability and bosu balls
- Resistance bands
- Step blocks
We have two preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Join us for seniors drop-in programs or get a seniors membership.