Cloverdale Recreation Centre
Visit Cloverdale Recreation Centre for a variety of recreation activities.
Cloverdale Recreation Centre located near Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre. This facility is fully-accessible with four accessible parking stalls, a hearing loop located in the upstairs multi-purpose room, and accessible fitness equipment.
How to register
- Register online
- In person at any recreation facility
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Sign up for most drop-in activities 72 hours in advance
Join your favourite drop-in activity or find a new hobby! Seniors services, youth membership and pickleball drop-in activities are exempt.
Try us out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an Annual Recreation Pass for unlimited access.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
The Cloverdale Arena is located one block away at 6090 176 Street.
There are three gymnasiums at Cloverdale Recreation Centre.
Our 8,000 square feet weight room is accessible, and equipped with TV, Wi-Fi and has:
- 72 pieces of cardio equipment including spin bikes, ellipticals and treadmills
- 20 pieces of strength training equipment including a Synrgy 360, weight machines and 2 squat racks
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Wellness room with 24 spin bikes, TRX and functional training equipment including a power mill
- Raised stretching mat
- Scifit Ergometer (arm bike)
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Stability and bosu balls
- Resistance bands
- Step blocks
Get your free Youth Services Membership (ages 10 to 18) at any recreation facility in Surrey to access drop-in activities and youth lounges where you can play games, make friends, use sports equipment and more!
Check out the youth drop-in schedule for more details about drop-in activities and times.
Stay connected and up to date with what’s happening in Surrey for youth. Subscribe to Surrey’s Youth eNewsletter to receive monthly updates.
We have two preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Childminding is also available for parents attending fitness classes or the weight room.
- Accessible washrooms
- Universal washrooms
- Female washrooms
- Male washrooms
- Child change tables