Fleetwood Community Centre
Visit Fleetwood Community Centre for recreation activities and access to the weight room.
Starting September 13, patrons 22 and older will be required to show proof of vaccination for visits to the weight room, fitness classes, gymnasium and adult sport programs.
Masks must be worn inside recreation facilities, except when exercising, regardless of vaccination status.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work towards restarting operations and look forward to welcoming you soon. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
We're excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. We are planning to restart operations based on the province’s phased Restart Plan and provide programs safely for both staff and residents. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we hire and train additional staff in order to gradually offer more services at Parks, Recreation and Culture facilities.
The majority of drop-in activities no longer require reservations. The current reservation system will remain in place for all group fitness and some other activities.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- In person at any recreation facility
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
Fleetwood Community Centre features accessible washrooms with push button access, nine accessible parking stalls and a hearing loop located in the large hall. The stage in the studio has a lift for access. See below for information on the accessible features of the fitness studio and weight room.
Our weight room is 1,600 square feet, is equipped with TVs and free Wi-Fi, is accessible and offers:
- 15 pieces of cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers and a rowing machine
- 11 pieces of strength training equipment including cable machines, BOSU balls, balance boards, stability balls & medicine balls.
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Barbells up to 110 pounds
- Recumbent elliptical machine
- Progression fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We offer two fitness rooms for group fitness classes.
We have three licensed preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Fleetwood Community Centre does not have a dedicated Seniors Lounge, but we do have a variety of seniors drop-in programs that are held in the multi-purpose rooms. Discover our facility, drop in and meet our staff and some of our members.