Fleetwood Community Centre
Visit Fleetwood Community Centre for a limited selection of registered activities.
Most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Low intensity group fitness classes will be suspended as of March 30, 2021.
Masks are required to be worn at all times during exercise with no exceptions. This is to ensure that patrons remain safe while exercising in City of Surrey fitness centres and gymnasiums. Anyone with a mask exemption is encouraged to exercise outside at this time.
Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
We’re excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. Activities offered may be scaled up or down based on demand and public safety and may be in different locations to allow for adequate physical distancing. We will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify as necessary.
All activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and staff.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Register now to book your time in weight room reservations. So that everyone may participate, we respectfully ask that patrons limit themselves to one activity per day.
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
Fleetwood Community Centre features accessible washrooms with push button access, nine accessible parking stalls and a hearing loop located in the large hall. The stage in the studio has a lift for access. See below for information on the accessible features of the fitness studio and weight room.
Our weight room is 1,600 square feet, is equipped with TVs and free Wi-Fi, is accessible and offers:
- 15 pieces of cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers and a rowing machine
- 11 pieces of strength training equipment including cable machines, BOSU balls, balance boards, stability balls & medicine balls.
- Dumbbells up to 70 pounds
- Barbells up to 110 pounds
- Recumbent elliptical machine
- Progression fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Dual Cable Cross machine
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We offer two fitness rooms for group fitness classes.
We have three licensed preschool rooms at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Fleetwood Community Centre does not have a dedicated Seniors Lounge, but we do have a variety of seniors drop-in programs that are held in the multi-purpose rooms. Discover our facility, drop in and meet our staff and some of our members.