Use your Surrey address to find your waste collection schedule.
The City of Surrey provides fully automated waste collection services to Surrey residents, using a three-cart system. We collect your:
- Organics cart: every week
- Recyclables cart: every other week, alternating with garbage collection
- Garbage cart: every other week, alternating with recyclables collection
Don't have a cart yet? Learn how you can order your cart.
Not sure when your next garbage, recycling or organics pickup date is? Enter your address below and find out! Get automatic reminders on your phone with the Surrey Rethink Waste Mobile app.
Waste Collection Calendars
Download your 2020 Waste Collection Calendar (All collection days)
Learn more about when carts are collected, what goes in the carts and where it all goes when it's picked up in the Waste Diversion Guide.
Organics & Recycling Program for Apartment Buildings
If you're an apartment building property manager, learn about collection service for apartment buildings through the Waste Diversion Guide for Property and Building Managers.
The Rethink Waste Collection Service Program includes:
- Weekly organics collection service at your apartment complex,
- Organic waste carts that will be situated next to your recycling carts at your building,
- One 7 L kitchen catcher per apartment unit,
- Cart cleaning services and educational material,
- Program administration and customer service, and
- Waste Diversion Guides for each apartment unit.
To sign your building up for collection, please call 604-590-7289 or email us at email@example.com.
See also the Waste Diversion Guide for Apartment Building Residents.