We are passionate about teaching local history through hands-on experiences. Even if you can’t make it to the heritage site, we offer ways to discover Surrey’s past from home.
With activities for both children, adults, families and homeschoolers alike, fill your time with these educational activities.
Fun for Kids
You can even visit the farmhouse virtually! Take the tour now.
Heritage Site Driving Tours
Hop in the car or explore local heritage sites virtually by following the instructions below.
- Cloverdale Driving Tour and Map
- Port Kells and Clayton Driving Tour and Map
- South Surrey Driving Tour and Map
- Whalley Driving Tour and Map
Heritage Kitchen Recipes
In addition to our onsite and virtual school programs and edukits, we offer additional curriculum current activities for homeschooling families, complete with guides and worksheets.
- Heirloom Plants Teachers' Guide
- Heirlooms Plants Worksheet
- Immigration History Teachers' Guide
- Immigration History Worksheet
- Let's Get Growing Teachers' Guide
- Parlour Games and Toys Teachers' Guide
- Parlour Games and Toys Activity Guide
- Printable Plant Life Cycle Cards
- Seed Paper Flower Teachers' Guide
- Seed Paper Flower Activity Guide