Councillor Linda Annis
Meet Councillor Linda Annis
I have been a proud resident of Surrey for the past 20 years. I am currently the Executive Director of Metro Vancouver Crime Stoppers and have held several senior marketing and communications roles in the corporate and not for profit sectors.
Passionate about my work within the community, I am actively involved in various community groups including the Board of Directors for Osteoporosis Canada (Chair), and the Surrey Care Community Foundation. I sit as a Councillor on the Downtown Surrey Business Improvement Association. I have served on the Semiahmoo House and the Zajac Ranch for Children Board, most recently as Chair.
I am honored to have received the Queen's Diamond Jubilee medal for my volunteer service.
Insights gained from my diverse experience are applied to firstly recognize the needs and secondly address those needs within the City.
City of Surrey Committees
- City of Surrey Finance Committee
- City of Surrey Community Services Committee
- City of Surrey Heritage Advisory Commission - Chair
- SAFE Program Leadership Group
- City of Surrey Library Board
Metro Vancouver Committees
- Metro Vancouver Board (Director)
- Metro Vancouver Indigenous Relations Committee
- Metro Vancouver Housing Committee