Bose Farm - Shed
Learn more about the Bose Farm Shed, one of the original dairy farm buildings.
Heritage Area: Cloverdale
Site #: 101
Location: 16488 64 Avenue
Registered: November 2, 1998
Description: Built circa 1920 by or for Henry Bose, the shed is part of one of the original dairy farm buildings . Originally located slightly north and west of the Farmhouse, on top of a spring. Cold water from the spring kept the milk cool prior to it being placed in containers.
Protected by Surrey Heritage Revitalization Agreement Bylaw, 2013, No. 17885.