Pacific Highway Stone Marker
Learn more about the historical stone marker.
Heritage Area: Cloverdale
Site #: 229
Location: Northwest corner of 176 Street and Highway No. 10
Registered: Sept 11, 2006
Significance: Environmental, Historical
Description: The Highway was opened August 3, 1923. Constructed as a concrete road by A.B. Palmer Co. Limited, it was officially opened by the provincial Minister of Public Works, W.H. Sutherland. Pacific Highway was constructed to provide improved access to the American border crossing.