Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
Come for a workout, fitness class, swim or skate at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
Patrons ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of vaccination when entering recreation & culture facilities.
Masks must be worn inside City facilities, except when exercising, regardless of vaccination status.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work towards restarting operations and look forward to welcoming you soon. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
We're excited to welcome you back with a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. We are planning to restart operations based on the province’s phased Restart Plan and provide programs safely for both staff and residents. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we hire and train additional staff in order to gradually offer more services at Parks, Recreation and Culture facilities.
The majority of drop-in activities no longer require reservations. The current reservation system will remain in place for all group fitness and some other activities.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- In person at any recreation facility
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
Surrey Sports and Leisure Complex features accessible washrooms, over 20 accessible parking stalls, and an adult-sized change table. See below for information on the accessible features of the weight room and pool.
Our pool features the following:
50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
Steam room - Closed
Dry sauna - Closed
160 ft water slide
Tumble buckets and water toys
Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide
- Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
- Family change rooms
Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex has the following features:
- Adult change table (adjustable height)
- Automatic doors to enter changing rooms
- Accessible shower stalls in each the men's, women's and universal change rooms with hand-held shower, grab bars and bench
- 2 aquatic wheelchairs
- Ramp access into leisure pool
- Portable lift with 400lb lift capacity for access to all pools
- Removable stairs for the main pool
Our 10,000 square foot weight room is accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi. It also includes:
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Raised stretching mat
- Recumbent elliptical trainers
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
We have one preschool classroom at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.