Come swim, skate or join a weight room session at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex is a multipurpose facility that has over 20 accessible parking stalls. Participate in a variety of drop-in and registered programs for all ages, including fitness classes, weight room access, public swimming and skating and much more.
February 23 to 25, 2024
February 23, 7:30am–1:30pm & 4:30pm–7:30pm
- Aquafit classes cancelled.
- 25-metre lanes closed 7:30am to 7:30pm.
- Limited 21.5-metre lanes available for use from 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Water slide and diving boards closed throughout the day.
- Swimming lessons running as usual.
February 24 & 25, 7:30am–7:30pm
- 25-metre and 21-metre lanes closed.
- Water slide and diving boards closed.
- Swimming lessons running as usual.
How to register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- In person at any recreation facility
Sign up for most drop-in activities 72 hours in advance
Join your favourite drop-in activity or find a new hobby! Seniors services, youth membership and pickleball drop-in activities are exempt. Please note: public skating and swimming do not require 72 hour early sign up. Payment can be made at the time of visiting recreation facilities.
Try us out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
Our pool features the following:
50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
160 ft water slide
Tumble buckets and water toys
Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide
- Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
- Family change rooms
Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex has the following features:
- Adult change table (adjustable height)
- Automatic doors to enter changing rooms
- Accessible shower stalls in each the men's, women's and universal change rooms with hand-held shower, grab bars and bench
- 2 aquatic wheelchairs
- Ramp access into leisure pool
- Portable lift with 400lb lift capacity for access to all pools
- Removable stairs for the main pool
Drop-in arena activities and registered arena programs and skating lessons are open to the public.
Our 10,000 square foot weight room is accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi. It also includes:
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Raised stretching mat
- Recumbent elliptical trainers
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
We have one preschool classroom at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.
Get your free Youth Services Membership (ages 10 to 18) at any recreation facility in Surrey to access drop-in activities and youth lounges where you can play games, make friends, use sports equipment and more!
Check out the youth drop-in schedule for more details about drop-in activities and times.
Stay connected and up to date with what’s happening in Surrey for youth. Subscribe to Surrey’s Youth eNewsletter to receive monthly updates.
- Universal washrooms
- Female washrooms
- Male washrooms
- One adult change table
- Child change tables