Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
Come for a workout, low intensity fitness class, swim or skate at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
Most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Low intensity group fitness classes is suspended as of March 30, 2021.
Masks are required to be worn at all times during exercise with no exceptions. This is to ensure that patrons remain safe while exercising in City of Surrey fitness centres and gymnasiums. Anyone with a mask exemption is encouraged to exercise outside at this time.
Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
Vaccine update: Surrey residents aged 40+ living in East Newton, West Newton, Whalley, North Surrey, Panorama and Fleetwood are being prioritized for the AstraZeneca vaccine and are eligible to receive the vaccine this week (April 19-23, 2021). Enter your postal code to confirm your eligibility at gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/neighbourhood.
All activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and staff. Activities offered may be scaled up or down based on demand and public safety and may be in different locations to allow for adequate physical distancing. We will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify as necessary.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
How to Register
- Register online
- Call 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Register now to book your time in the weight room, low intensity fitness classes, pool or arena. So that everyone may participate, we respectfully ask that patrons limit themselves to one activity per day.
Try Us Out!
Discounted 5, 10 and 20 swipe passes are available for purchase or buy an annual recreation pass for unlimited access.
Surrey Sports and Leisure Complex features accessible washrooms, over 20 accessible parking stalls, and an adult-sized change table. See below for information on the accessible features of the weight room and pool.
The pool is now open for registered activities. Our pool features the following:
50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
Family change rooms
160 ft water slide, tumble buckets and water toys (unavailable)
Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide (closed)
Steam room (closed)
Dry sauna (closed)
Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex has the following features:
- Adult change table (adjustable height)
- Automatic doors to enter changing rooms
- Accessible shower stalls in each the men's, women's and universal change rooms with hand-held shower, grab bars and bench
- 2 aquatic wheelchairs
- Ramp access into leisure pool
- Portable lift with 400lb lift capacity for access to all pools
- Removable stairs for the main pool
Our 10,000 square foot weight room is accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi. It also includes:
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Raised stretching mat
- Recumbent elliptical trainers
- Progression Fitness medicine balls (medicine balls with straps)
- Active Hands, weight-lifting hooks, loop resistance bands & wrist/ankle weights
- Many pieces of equipment are adjustable or can have the seat removed for wheelchair access
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
We have one preschool classroom at our facility. Learn about our preschool programs for more information.