See how to make a complaint about illegal construction happening in your neighbourhood.

If you would like to make a complaint about construction you suspect has been done without building permits please email or call 604-591-4231 and leave a message along with your name, phone number, and the address of the property in question.

Complaints regarding unauthorized secondary suites, not currently under construction, can be made through the Secondary Suite Program & Fee Information page.