Plumbing Permits & Fees
Access applications, forms and fees from the City of Surrey Plumbing Division.
A plumbing permit is required under the Surrey Plumbing Bylaw. To apply and pay for certain plumbing permits online, request to register by email at email@example.com and use the online application system.
Learn more about the online plumbing permit application process.
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Application Form
- Backflow Preventer Application Form
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Amendment Request Form
- Backflow Preventer Amendment Request Form
- Homeowner Plumbing Application Form
- Isometric drawings must be included with all Homeowner application form submissions.
- Homeowner Plumbing Permit Amendment Request Form
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Permit Application Letter
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Completion Letter
- Commercial/Industrial/Multi-Family Water Meter Installation Report
- Geothermal Annex A & B
- Site Servicing Document Package
- Transfer of Plumbing Contractor Authorization Acceptance Form
Plumbing Inspection Guides
- Water Meter Design Criteria and Supplementary Specs
- Heat Exchanger Specs
- Cross Connection Standards and Specifications
- GI Sizing Methodology
- Fire Sprinkler Permit Process Bulletin
- Geothermal System Permit Process Bulletin
- Hydronic/Radiant Heating Designers and Installers Bulletin
Download the drawings for a typical low pressure sewer connection.