Dela Cruz, Narima
Candidate for Office of Councillor
NARIMA DELA CRUZ
Narima commits to:
- Bring City Hall to people by conducting bimonthly townhall meeting in 6 town centers;
- Advocate for more federal and provincial support to ensure affordability of living condition;
- Seek more actions on homelessness and mental health issues;
- Help bring more community amenities;
- Revisit city bylaws to ensure effectivity; and
- Consult residents re switching to a Ward system.
Narima Dela Cruz is a long-time community advocate and leader with 15 years of
services to Surrey as volunteer and community partner for various non-profit
organizations. She’s the President of the Filipino Canadian National Congress and
Founder of Surrey’s Filipino non-profit’ SPIDS.
Narima is a Court & Medical Interpreter and Realtor by profession. She resides in
North Surrey with husband Joel and children Glisha & Daryl Dela Cruz.
Narima is a recipient of Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Award, Top 25 Canadian
Immigrants Award, among many other recognitions.