Learn the structure and responsibilities of the Transportation Division at the City of Surrey.
Surrey’s Transportation Division is made up of six sections that are responsible for planning, managing, building and maintaining the infrastructure and services we use to move people and goods safely through our City.
What Our Sections Do
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Services: Develops and maintains COSMOS and other custom applications.
- Parking Services: Manages and plans on-street and off-street parking throughout the City, including commercial vehicle parking.
- Rapid Transit & Strategic Projects: Manages rapid transit major studies and projects.
- Road Safety: Manages the implementation of the Vision Zero Surrey Safety Mobility Plan with the goal of having zero people killed and seriously injured on Surrey roads.
- Traffic Operations: Manages and maintains traffic control devices including signals, streetlights, and signage.
- Transportation Planning: Develops and implements short and long-term plans related to driving, cycling and walking
Manager: Sam Lau (acting)
Contact Transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org.