Hazelmere United Church Annex
The Hazelmere United Church Annex was originally the Hall's Prairie School Annex.
Heritage Area: Hazelmere
Site #: 58
Location: 1614 184 Street
Registered: November 2, 1998
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Built c. 1910 - 1925 in Craftsman style, featuring ribbon windows, exposed rafter ends, double entrance doors, pedimented gable with square posts over entrance porch influenced by Classical revival. Originally Hall's Prairie School Annex, moved to present site in 1949.
Protected by Surrey Heritage Designation By-law, 2000, No. 13955.
Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.