Original ownership of this property is tied to John Charles Stuart MacKenzie, 1894.

Heritage Area: Kensington Prairie

Site #: 162

Location: 4252-184 Street

Registered: Dec. 4, 2000

Significance: Architectural, Historical

Description: Built c. 1900-1910, the original portion of this pioneer house was a simple front gable structure with a veranda, since been removed. A large gable-roofed extension was later built to the north, turning it into a T-plan house. Original ownership of the property is tied to John Charles Stuart MacKenzie in 1894. Ownership was transferred to Rhoda E. MacKenzie in 1912.