Collishaw House, built in 1889, combines folk Victorian and Queen Anne detailing.
Heritage Area: Kensington Prairie
Site #: 51
Location: 16520 40 Avenue
Registered: November 2, 1998
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Combines folk Victoria with Queen Anne detailing, two-storey side gabled with rear two-storey cross-gabled wing. Built in 1889, featuring finial turret, turned porch posts, spindle work porch frieze, multi-colored stained glass on either side of front door, and some windows with corniced frames. The farmhouse was built by William Collishaw with timber logged on site and it remained in family ownership until 1966.