Canon William Holdom House
This house was built c. 1931 as a summer residence for the priest of Holy Trinity Church.
Heritage Area: Crescent Beach
Site #: 71
Location: 12644 28 Avenue
Registered: November 2, 1998
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Built c. 1931 as a summer residence for Canon Holdom, priest at Holy Trinity Church in Crescent Beach from 1920 to 1925, who retired to Crescent Beach in 1939. Also known as "Lindsay Cottage" after Mrs. Holdom's hometown in Ontario. Craftsman-style features simple drop siding, single and double-hung multi-pane windows, plain window surrounds and mullions. Gabled dormers and cubic "turret" added at a later date.