Dunsmuir Farm - Main House
The main house on the Dunsmuir Farm was built c. 1910 with additions in 1930s and 1960s.
Heritage Area: Crescent Beach
Site #: 84
Location: 12335 Sullivan Street
Registered: November 2, 1998
Description: Built c. 1910 with additions in 1930s and 1960s, no discernible style. Land originally owned by Walter Blackie, after whom Blackie Spit is named, with house built for Charles Beecher, and purchased by the Dunsmuirs in 1940.