Camp Alexandra Dining Hall - "The Lodge"
"The Lodge" was built in 1920 as part of the Alexandra Orphanage established in 1918.
Heritage Area: Crescent Beach
Site #: 78
Location: 2916 McBride Avenue
Registered: November 2, 1998
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Built in 1920 as part of the Alexandra Orphanage established in 1918. Full width enclosed front porch with skirt roof continuous with upper roof, low hipped roof, second storey outside deck and shed roof on left side, open eaves and exposed rafters.