Surrey Accessibility Leadership Team
Find out what this working group is doing to promote universal design, accessibility and inclusion for Surrey residents.
Surrey Accessibility Leadership Team (formally Measuring Up) is a network of community leaders that have a commitment to increasing universal access through physical accessibility, employment/volunteerism, recreation, literacy, strategic and planning for people who have a disability in Surrey.
This group acts as a resource and liaison to community, research and business groups as well as provides engagement and insight to City strategic plans and projects.
We promote accessibility and inclusion for Surrey residents and visitors by:
- Providing resources and support
- Offering accessibility consulting services
- Facilitating accessibility and inclusion thinking and actions in decision makers
- Acting as role models in Surrey and demonstrating what is possible
- Planning for long-term success