Find your next adventure, family outing, or outdoor activity. With hundreds of parks and high-quality amenities, there’s an outdoor activity for everyone to enjoy.
We believe that access to nature and outdoor spaces helps develop an engaged and healthy community. That’s why we work to provide beautiful, clean and safe park spaces for you to enjoy.
Connect through nature and play.
Outdoor Sport Court Strategy
Give your input to develop a new Outdoor Sport Court Strategy. The strategy will help guide decisions around locating, developing, and funding new and improved sport courts in the city over the next 15 years.
From April 21 to June 11, take part in seven weeks of free family-friendly events and programs that celebrate nature in Surrey!
Nature Work Parties
Help care for Surrey's urban forest by removing invasive plants and litter from our parks. All ages are welcome! Tools and training provided.
Help Look After Surrey Parks
As stewards of Surrey’s parkland, we are committed to sustainability and building a legacy for future generations. When visiting one of our many beautiful parks, please consider your environmental impact.
- Stay on trails and open lawns. Do not pick, trample or remove plants, flowers, berries or other natural items. Leave things how you found them.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack your waste out of the park and dispose of it appropriately at home. Do not leave unnatural items in parks (e.g. painted rocks, fairy houses).
- Give wildlife space. Watch animals from trails to minimize stress. Do not feed them or disturb their nests. Animals are safer and healthier when they don't become accustomed to people.
- Stay out of the water. Footsteps can stir up silt in streams (which can suffocate fish and destroy spawning habitat) and crush salmon eggs. Do not create new trails to access creeks.
- Keep your dog on a leash unless you are visiting a designated off-leash dog park.
- Preserve biodiversity in Surrey. Keep invasive plants out of our parks by disposing of yard waste in your organic cart.