Find your next adventure, family outing, or outdoor activity. With hundreds of parks and high-quality amenities there’s an outdoor activity for everyone to enjoy.
We believe that access to nature and outdoor spaces helps develop an engaged and healthy community. That’s why we work to provide beautiful, clean and safe park spaces for you to enjoy.
Connect through nature and play.
Spring Break Park Cleanups
Calling all youth, make an impact and gain volunteer hours during a Park Cleanup! This Spring Break, Parks staff will be at various parks with litter pickup supplies for you to use.
Bulbs For Beauty
Thousands of flowering bulbs were planted last fall by City of Surrey Youth Volunteers at various parks in the City. These bulbs are now blooming beautifully, explore the four parks featuring the Bulbs For Beauty daffodils and crocuses!
Seek & Find
Add this fun activity to your walk in the park! See how many items listed on the Seek & Find posters you can find when you are exploring Surrey’s Parks.
Remember to stay 2 metre (6 foot) apart from others when enjoying Surrey's Parks.
Help Look After Surrey Parks
As stewards of Surrey’s parkland, we are committed to sustainability and building a legacy for future generations. When visiting one of our many beautiful parks, please consider your environmental impact.
- Stay on trails and open lawns. Do not pick, trample or remove plants, flowers, berries or other natural items. Leave things how you found them.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack your waste out of the park and dispose of it through appropriately at home. Do not leave unnatural items in parks (e.g. painted rocks, fairy houses).
- Give wildlife space. Watch animals from trails to minimize stress. Do not feed them or disturb their nests. Animals are safer and healthier when they don't become accustomed to people.
- Stay out of the water. Footsteps can stir up silt in streams (which can suffocate fish and destroy spawning habitat) and crush salmon eggs. Do not create new trails to access creeks.
- Keep your dog on a leash unless you are visiting a designated off-leash dog park.
- Preserve biodiversity in Surrey. Keep invasive plants out of our parks by disposing of yard waste in your organic cart.