Find your next adventure, family outing, or outdoor activity. With hundreds of parks and high-quality amenities there’s an outdoor activity for everyone to enjoy.
We believe that access to nature and outdoor spaces helps develop an engaged and healthy community. That’s why we work to provide beautiful, clean and safe park spaces for you to enjoy.
Connect through nature and play.
Bear Creek Park Athletics Centre
The City has plans to build a new destination sports facility at Bear Creek Park. Plans include replacing the existing track while elevating the facility to international standards.
Help Look After Surrey Parks
As stewards of Surrey’s parkland, we are committed to sustainability and building a legacy for future generations. When visiting one of our many beautiful parks, please consider your environmental impact.
- Stay on trails and open lawns. Do not pick, trample or remove plants, flowers, berries or other natural items. Leave things how you found them.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack your waste out of the park and dispose of it through appropriately at home. Do not leave unnatural items in parks (e.g. painted rocks, fairy houses).
- Give wildlife space. Watch animals from trails to minimize stress. Do not feed them or disturb their nests. Animals are safer and healthier when they don't become accustomed to people.
- Stay out of the water. Footsteps can stir up silt in streams (which can suffocate fish and destroy spawning habitat) and crush salmon eggs. Do not create new trails to access creeks.
- Keep your dog on a leash unless you are visiting a designated off-leash dog park.
- Preserve biodiversity in Surrey. Keep invasive plants out of our parks by disposing of yard waste in your organic cart.